E-Visa Australia

Student Visa

If you are an overseas student in Australia, you could stay back permanently after completion of your course. You should apply for your Permanent Residency within 6 months of successfully completing your course. We have the expertise and experience in dealing with this type of situations and know exactly how to assist you. Please submit your details below even if you are yet to complete your course. The earlier you start the process, the better your chance of meeting the strict deadlines of the Immigration Department.

For those who do not meet the points test immediately after completion of their course's, there is an option to apply for the temporary residence visa called Skilled – Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 485) This is an 18 month temporary visa for overseas students who have obtained an Australian qualification in Australia as a result of at least two (2) years study.

It allows applicants who are unable to pass the points test to remain in Australia for 18 months to gain the skills and experience needed to apply for a permanent or provisional General Skilled Migration visa.

We have very special rates for Students. Please fill in the assessment form.

student visa